Click on the above button to join in with Joyce and the Hodgepodge.
1. According to Oxford Dictionaries, the 2013 word of the year is 'selfie'. Your thoughts? When did you last take a selfie? Do you post them online somewhere? Do you prefer to be in front of the camera or behind the lens?
I seldom take a "selfie", however that could change if I get an iPhone in February. It probably won't though, because I don't like pics of myself. Here is one I took of me and Lily.
2. Will you send out Christmas cards this year? If so, are they ready to go? If not, are you glad or sad about leaving that tradition behind?
Yes, I will be sending a few. No they are not ready yet.
3. Do you trust easily?
Yes, until the trust is broken and then it's real hard for me to ever trust that person again.
4. Pine-cinnamon-peppermint-vanilla (as in sugar cookie)...of those listed, which one is your favorite December scent?
Vanilla is one of my all time favorites anytime of the year.
5. Did you do more talking or more listening yesterday? Was that by choice or necessity?
Probably talking...I wasn't called "Chatty Cathy" for nothing when I was growing up. lol
6. What's the last song that got stuck in your head? Sorry if it's back there now : )
I woke up last night with "Christmas Island" running through my head.
7. Which world explorer (in the whole history of the world) would you most like to have traveled with, and why?
I'm not sure I'd really like to travel with any of them. I think I like being comfortable too much. But if I were to choose, it would be Neil Armstrong. I think I would have liked to walk on the moon with him. Not that I would ever have that much nerve.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
We're starting to puppy shop. I'm trying to make myself wait until after Christmas, but I'm not sure I can stand to wait that long. haha
We got the tree up tonight, but it's not decorated. One step at a time, people, one step at a time!
|Well it's a start! lol|