Wednesday, December 11, 2013
1. Are you doing anything special to mark this season of Advent? If so please share.
Just enjoying it. Trying to remember the reason for the season.
2. Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen...and of course you recall, the most famous reindeer of all...so, which reindeer name best describes you this week?
I don't think any really fit. Hubby and I are just enjoying being together. Our oldest will be home Friday for a month and hopefully the youngest will come around as much as she can with school and work.
3. What's worse-too quiet or too loud? Which have you had more of lately?
Too Loud is worse. I'm getting so I like the too quiet. It's the first we've had in a long time. haha
4. This question comes to you from Zoanna over at A Penchant for Pens-thanks Zo!
When you are administratively gifted, how often do you find yourself not trusting less gifted people to do what they've committed to do? If you are not so gifted that way, but are reliable, how do you feel when the stronger person (in that area) goes ahead and covers it before giving you a chance to come through?
It really doesn't bother me to much either way. If they've committed, I try to trust them to do it. And if someone doesn't trust me and does something themselves, then that's okay because that's just something I don't have to do.
5. What is your most dreaded task relating to the holidays? Your most looked forward to holiday task?
Shopping is the most dreaded, but that is almost done (most over the internet). Looking forward to being with family and mostly with hubby. Hoping to go see some beautiful Christmas displays soon. Also, looking forward to seeing a couple movies with my family. Frozen with the girls and Saving Mr. Banks with hubby and whoever wants to go.
6. Facebook has released its list of the 'most talked about' topics of 2013. Pope Francis took the number one spot. Does that surprise you? He was followed by election, royal baby, typhoon, and Harlem Shake. Your thoughts? What was your most talked about topic in 2013? (Facebook, around the kitchen table, or wherever it is you talk)
I really have no idea what our most talked about topic has been. But right now, it's probably a new puppy. Still trying to decide what kind and when. We've got some things we need to get done in the house first.
7. What's something you consider a necessity that others might view as a luxury?
My laptop computer.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Took my youngest to Build A Bear on Saturday. We had a blast. Who says we're too old for Build A Bear? Not us.