* Puppies are a lot of fun - no doubt about it! However, they are some work too! I've been so used to just putting Lily on a lead and letting her out the door. Can't do that with a little one. We have to go out with her.
* We've had her 2 weeks as of yesterday (Thursday) and it seems like it's either been raining or freezing cold ever since she came home. Maybe winter isn't the best time to get a puppy. lol
* Now, we have snow! We were only supposed to get about 3 inches. I'd say we have closer to 6-8 inches. Now her little legs are only about 3-4 inches long. So needless to say, the snow is too deep for her. She totally cracks me up, because all she can do is jump in it. Too funny! Wish I could get a video, but it's too hard to hold her and video at the same time.
* Have you ever shoveled the grass? I did just a bit ago, so she'd have some place to pee & poo. Oh well, it should be easier for her now.
* Winter may not be the best time to get a puppy...but tell me, could you resist this face?