If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Friday, January 17, 2014

Friday Fragments

Click here to join in with Mrs4444's and the Friday Fragments.

I've been working on making another hat and guess who decided she likes my yarn. Last night, while watching TV with hubby, I was working on it and had set the blue yarn aside and was working with the tan. When I went to get the blue yarn I couldn't find it anywhere around me. Finally I got up an found it stretch clear across my bedroom floor. Yep, Miss Lucy decided she likes to play with my yarn. Now mind you, she has tons of toys and socks to play with, but nooooo, she wants my yarn.

So I gathered it all up and in the picture below you will see that it is a tangled mess in my chair, along with the little culprit. She doesn't look like she feels the least bit guilty, does she.?


This is the hat I was working on.  It's almost completed.  I still need to put the pom pom on top.


I really don't have anything else to frag about.  Hope you all have a great weekend.  We're supposed to get a lot more snow around here...so stay safe and warm where ever you are.

10 comments:

  1. Pets have a way of making our homes more lively, don't they? LOL I love the hat, by the way :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My daughter's cat was always into my yearn as well. Now it is the grandbabies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do good work!! That's a neat hat/cap!! I've had that happen so many times with our cat, Tahoe, I couldn't begin to count the times with all my digits!!! And yep, your little fur baby looks quite proud to have accomplished what she started!!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH yeah... yarn... so it begins :) haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the hat! Stay warm and dry. My daughter's boyfriend is supposed to be driving from Cincy to meet her at my inlaws tonite. I hope the weather cooperates! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol..She is just to darn cute to be mad at! Love the hat! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww, Lucy was just having some fun! Those same old toys probably get boring after a while.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute hat ... and adorable pup! Can't stay mad at her too long with that face! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute hat! They can't help but be playful can they? For some reason Skye got "who did this" all wrong. She comes over and wags her tail, trying to give you kisses. She never feels guilty......

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy