Wednesday, January 15, 2014
Click the Hodgepodge button above to join in the fun.
1. Are you a force to be reckoned with? In what way?
2. What are two things you love about the wintertime? Or, if love feels like too strong a word, what are two things you 'like' about winter?
Hot Chocolate and sitting by a crackling fire with my hubby. Although, we don't have a fireplace, but I'd love it if we could sit by one. :)
3. Pomegranate, kumquat, persimmon, kiwi, and guava are all fruits said to have health benefits, particularly during the winter months. Do you have a favorite on the list? Are there any on the list you haven't tried?
Kiwi would be my favorite on this particular list. I don't think I've ever tried guava or kumquat.
4. I passed a local church yesterday and noticed they had this on their outdoor sign- 'When all else fails, do the right thing.' Your thoughts?
Why wait until all else fails? Why not do the right thing first?
5. Do you ski? According to one list I've seen, the top 5 ski destinations for 2014 are-St. Anton Austria, Whistler Canada, Cortina Italy, Tahoe USA, and Zermatt Switzerland. Of the five listed, which would you most like to visit? We can make skiing optional if that helps the non-skiers with their answer.
No, I don't ski. St. Anton Austria just to visit and sit by that cracking fire (see #2)
6. What's the last thing you looked for online? (Besides my blog!)
One of the last things was prices for a Disney trip.
7. What saying, slogan, quote, or motto have you seen lately that inspires you for the new year?
I like this from a recent sermon of my husbands.
Time + Holy Habits + Godly Encouragement = Spiritual Growth
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I just saw "Saving Mr. Banks". I totally loved it! It wasn't exactly what I expected, but I loved it. It was awesome!!! Tom Hanks and Emma Thompson...Wow!
2nd Random - Lucy did awesome at home all day by herself. We came home to no accidents and nothing torn up. Hope she keeps it up. :)