1. It's been said that one small positive thought in the morning can change your whole day. Do you think that's true? Do you find that an easy exercise most mornings? What's something positive you told yourself today? If you missed that boat, what's something positive you could tell yourself tomorrow?
I saw this on FB Tuesday morning posted by Patsy Clairmont and then I shared it too and now I'm sharing it with you. I think this would be a really good thing to aim for any day.
2. There will be karaoke at the next party you attend...are you in? Or will you be faking a sore throat?
Depends on who is present. So far I've never done karaoke. Even though I used to sing at church a lot and have sung in quite a few weddings, I don't do it much anymore and I'd probably try to avoid karaoke in most instances.
3. January 29th is National Puzzle Day...what's something you've found puzzling recently?
This puzzle I just completed, which I showed the other day. Here it is again.
4. Jigsaw, crossword, acrostic, logic, sudoku, word search...what's your favorite kind of puzzle, and when did you last work one?
I love jigsaw, crossword, sudoku and word search. But probably jigsaw the most.
5. Recently a writer by the name of Amy Glass ruffled feathers with a post she wrote saying she looks down on young women with husbands and kids and she's not sorry. Among other things, she says women will be equal with men when we stop saying house work and real work are equally important. You can read the whole piece by clicking here.
What say you? Do you think men and women are equal in the 21st century? Why or why not?
Equal in the sight of God for sure. Jesus died for all of us. Equal in anyone else's sight. I don't know.
6. What's a product you've noticed in the grocery store that you'd like to try, but haven't yet?
Can't think of anything right now.
7. The author, Charles Lutwidge Dodgson (aka Lewis Carroll) was born this week in 1832 (January 27th). Which character from his celebrated novel, Alice's Adventures in Wonderland, would you most like to meet, and why? Here's a link to a character list if you need help on this one.
Maybe Alice? I have never read the book or seen a movie of it. It has never interested me at all, even though I know it's a Disney movie.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
|I sure wish I was back here right now!!|