If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Friday, February 14, 2014

Friday Fragments

Half-Past Kissin' Time

Click the Friday Fragment button to join in with the rest of us.  Come on...you know you want to! :)

* Lucy is home and recovering very well from her surgery.  She's running and jumping some, but not too much (at least I hope).  I'm not sure who's happier that she's home...hubby, me or her. 

* We're supposed to get more snow today.  Although, I think the worst of it is supposed to stay a little further south of us.  We're just getting around and inch or two.  They are also saying, we're supposed to be in the 50's next week.  I can't wait.  That's like a heat wave.  May have to get out my shorts and flip flops.  haha

* Hubby and I are having fun with our new iPhones.  I've bought a couple apps and gotten some free ones too.  So you people, that have had smartphones for a long time, what are some of the apps you just can't live without?  Inquiring minds want to know.

Image from Internet


9 comments:

  1. I don't have a smartphone but an ipad. Do you want games or other kinds of apps? Facebook and Twitter are must haves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry no smartphones here just phones that say "hello and goodbye"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know Lucy has to be glad to be home...
    I can't live without my picture editing apps - I love Camera Zoom FX app too...
    Also - my Starbucks app :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have loaded mapquest, tripadvisor and gas buddy for traveling. I've also loaded the weather channel because I'm a weather geek (and it helps with our traveling) ... and Facebook (because the hand quilting group is like my own quilt guild). I also have some games I play (Words with Friends and Dice Buddies). And I have Meet Mobile (an app for swim meets) and plenty of kids games for the grands (to entertain them at the swim meets or other occasions).

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's in the 50's here today, and compared to the temps of the past two days, it feels like summer!
    Can't help you with smartphone apps. I still have just a flip phone, which I rarely use. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bet Lucy is happy to be home!!! My favorite apps are yelp and around me. They are wonderful when traveling. I don't play any games, so none on my phone.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad Lucy is doing so well! It's supposed to be almost 70 on Thursday. Crazy.
    Out of Milk is the app I use for my shopping list. It has a free version, but I think I paid for mine. I can get on my laptop, put in my list, and it will transfer to my phone. AND, I can share it with CH, so if I need for him to get some things for me, I can let him know and he has it on his phone. AND...you can put the items in categories, then put the categories in the order of your store. LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So happy Lucy's home and feeling better!
    I use my social media apps most but just downloaded "Out of Milk" based on one of your comments!
    Have a great week!
    :-)
    Traci

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the valentine! :)
    We got out of school early today due to snow and wind on its way; works for me!
    I really like Evernote for keeping lists.
    Thanks for linking up! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy