1. Are we always responsible for our actions? Are there any exceptions?
If we are in our right mind, I believe we are responsible for our actions. Are there any exceptions? Possibly, such as a medical condition or mental condition; but then those could fall under being in our right mind.
2. Has anyone from your home town become famous?
Woody Harrelson is from my hometown and so is Marty Roe from Diamond Rio.
|Woody as Haymitch in the Hunger Games|
|Marty Roe of Diamond Rio|
3. January was National Slow Cooker month. Do you own a slow cooker/crock pot? Did you use it last month? What's a favorite dish you make using a slow cooker or crock pot?
Yes, we have a slow cooker and in fact we used it last week. Hubby made a beef roast. Yummy!
4. How do you feel about private companies collecting data about you?
I'm not real fond of it, but it does seems to be the way things are ow.
5. The Games of the 2014 Winter Olympics kick off with their opening ceremony this coming Friday....will you be watching? Which Winter Olympic event would you most like to see in person? Have you ever been to Russia? Any desire to go, Olympics or otherwise?
If we're home, we may watch (we did last winter Olympics). I'd like to see women's ice skating. No, I've never been to Russia. Let me put it this way, I wouldn't turn down a free trip to Russia. But there are a lot of other places I'd rather see first.
6. Share a good or bad sports related memory from your childhood or teen years.
I was never really involved in sports in my childhood. I know I loved playing baseball or basketball in our yard, but that would've been about it.
7. What's a must have song for you on a work out play list? If you don't work out, run, swim, bike, walk, or anything else that could be construed as 'exercise', then what's a song that movtivates you to at least get up off the couch?
Here's a good one.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Miss Carina is getting so big. Love this little girl.
|We're listening to bluegrass music. That little girl loves her some bluegrass!|