1. What's the biggest change since your childhood in the way people think or act?
I think people are more into "what's in it for me".
2. The Olympic Biathlon involves cross country skiing broken up with either two or four rounds of target shooting. Which part of that would stress you out more? Or would you love them both equally?
Both would stress me since I've never done either. But I think I'd like target shooting more.
3. February is National Canned Food Month...what is your most often purchased canned food item? What was in the last can you opened?
Soup and I just had chicken noodle soup the last two days as I've been sick and that is a go to staple since I was a child and we were sick.
4. What river (anywhere in the world) would you most like to cruise?
5. It's the middle of the night and you can't sleep...what do you do? Count sheep? Toss and turn? Watch television? Or do you get up and do something productive?
6. How important is keeping your cool?
I think it's very important, but I'm not necessarily very good at it. It's something the Lord and I are working on.
7. I've got white stuff on the brain so why not run with it? White lie, wave the white flag, white knuckle it, white wash a situation, or white as a sheet...which phrase could most recently apply to your own life in some way?
Maybe wave the white flag...see #6. Sometimes I need to do this to keep my cool.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I've been sick since Sunday night and Monday was a holiday off work. No fair! haha Oh well, it's back to work today. I'm not fully recovered, but getting there and now hubby has what I had. Let me tell you this. That is no way to spend your 25th wedding anniversary. Yep, yesterday, hubby and I were married 25 years. It's been the best years of my life. I love that man more and more every day. So hopefully, by the weekend we'll both feel like going out and celebrating. But sick or not, I'd rather spend my time with him than anyone I know.
Happy Anniversary Sweetheart!