1. What is something you'll never forget about the age you are right now?
I don't know, I can't remember!
I have no idea. And I really don't want to know, because if I found out I haven't done something I should, then that means I may have to start doing it and I definitely do not want any more household chores. ha
3. Does nature shape our personalities more than nurture? Explain?
That's a debate that I don't really have an answer for. Since our girls are adopted, that is something we have talked about off and on over the years. I think both probably shape us equally. I see signs of us in their personalities and they have since met some of their biological family and they say they see similarities there too. So as I said, I think it's both.
4. Friday (February 28th) is 'Something on a Stick Day'...funny because Zoanna over at A Penchant for Pens recently sent me an idea for a question relating to this topic. What's your favorite food eaten on a stick?
A Mickey Bar eaten while at Disney World.
|My first ever Mickey Bar eaten in 2008|
5. Which of your five senses do you treasure most, and why?
Sight, I think. Because my mother is losing her sight and I know how hard that has been for her. Although she is absolutely amazing.
6. What's the best music, theatre, or sporting venue you've been to? What made it great?
That Nationwide Arena in Columbus, OH. Why? Because it was filled to almost capacity with women who had come for a weekend of "Women of Faith." Awesome! Nothing quite like an arena full of women praising the Lord.
7. It's the last week of the month...in five words or less bid adieu to your February.
You have been rather disappointing!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Have a great day!!