Wednesday, March 26, 2014
It's true. I am getting old. I forgot all about the Hodgepodge. Well, better late than never, I guess.
1. March is known as the windy month. Which of the following phrases best fits your March so far...'throw caution to the wind', 'three sheets to the wind', 'run like the wind', or 'see which way the wind blows'?
See which way the wind blows...I pretty much just try to go with the flow as much as possible.
2. Your favorite green food? Your favorite dish made with your favorite green food?
Iceburg Lettuce....a big tossed salad is the way I like it best.
3. Ever been locked out of your home-car-office-anywhere? Do tell!
Yes, I've been locked out of my car and my office. Fortunately, there are 2 other people at work who have keys to my office, so that has never been a problem. I've had 2 call the police (and not the ones I work with) to unlock my car before. Rather embarrassing. Hope not to do that again.
4. Yoda, Kermit, Shrek, The Wicked Witch of the West, Oscar the Grouch, The Grinch, or Mike Wasowski (Monsters Inc.)...of the green characters listed, which one's your favorite and why?
Mike Wasowski. Because he's a Disney character, of course. And Billy Crystal does his voice and I love this song.
5. "The first task of a leader is to keep hope alive."~Joe Batten Do you agree? Why or why not?
I agree. Without hope, you've already lost, in my opinion.
6. Share a favorite song with an emotion in it's title.
Softly and Tenderly, sung here by The Martins
7. What's a road trip you'd like to take?
I'd like to talk about a month long trip driving from here to California and back. Taking the northern route out and then the southern route on the way back along with some little out-of-the-way excursions all along the way.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I just found out Beth Moore has a brand new Bible Study coming out in May. At least now I know what our Bible Study will be this fall. It's called "Children of the Day" and it's on 1 & 2 Thessalonians.