Wednesday, April 2, 2014
If you are looking for my A to Z Challenge - Letter B post, it is directly below the Hodgepodge.
Now, if you want to play along with the Hodgepodge, just click on the button on the left to sign up at "From This Side of the Pond.
1. Since these questions are posting on the first day of April it seems only right to ask-when was the last time you did something foolish? If you can't answer that one, try this one-when was the last time someone fooled you?
Can't think of a thing for either at the moment, although, I'm sure there are plenty of things I do that could be considered foolish. Maybe, it's just so common for me, that nothing in particular is standing out. :)
2. What's the last biography or non-fiction book you've read? Was it any good?
Boy, I'm a real dud this week. It's been awhile since I've read anything but fiction, other than the Bible. When I read, I like to escape and that means fiction to me.
3. Garlic-friend or foe? What's your favorite dish made with garlic?
I do not care to much for garlic. After eating it, I seem to taste it all day and I don't enjoy that.
4. Several Spring flower festivals happen in the US during the month of April. Of those listed, which would you most like to see in person...The Skagit Tulip Festival in Skagit Washington, The Dogwood Arts Festival in Knoxville Tennessee, The North Carolina Azalea Festival in Wilmington North Carolina or the Daffodil Festival Weekend on Nantucket Island, Massachussets?
The Daffodil Festival Weekend - because I would love to see Nantucket Island.
5. How do you choose which blogs to read? What is something that will make you stop and read every time? Something that makes you say, 'eh, think I'll skip this one and move on to the next'?
My tastes are pretty eclectic. But I love finding other blogs by christian women. They don't need to be religious in nature, but I find we always seem to have a lot in common. I really enjoy finding other pastor's wives too. Of course, if it's something about Disney, I always have to take a look and some crafting blogs too. See I told you my tastes are eclectic.
6. April is National Mathematics Education Month so tell us, when did you last use math?
This morning, doing payroll.
7. In honor of the A-Z challenge kicking off on April 1...choose one word beginning with the letter A to describe your yesterday.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
A friend I've worked with for almost 35 years is retiring today and I think I'm a little jealous. lol