It's time for Friday Fragments and along with that I'm doing SkyWatch Friday. Click on the button on the left to join in with Friday Fragments and click here to join in with SkyWatch Friday.
** Tracy's uncle passed away and we went to the funeral Tuesday night. You know funerals are a different kind of experience when the deceased lived to a ripe old age (90) and was prepared to meet our Lord. His uncle's funeral was more of a celebration than a sad affair. It is good to know where you are going when you die.
** We got 3 hanging baskets of purple flowers and 1 patio bowl of green plants and flowers. That is all I intend to have this year. Hoping I can keep them alive. I usually buy a lot more and then kill them by mid to late June. Maybe I can work with this 4. Time will tell.
** Here are what our skies look like Thursday evening. SkyWatch Friday
**And now, after seeing this on a friend's blog, I decided I wanted to do a short Summer Bucket List. I'm hoping like her, that by posting it here, it will actually help me to follow through on it.
1. I want to read several books.
2. I want to finish re-doing our bathroom.
3. I want to wash all the windows in our house.
4. I want to clean the garage and get rid of a bunch of stuff.
5. I hope to find at least 25 more Geocache's (that will make more than a 100 that we've found).
6. I hope to go on several picnics.
7. I hope to go stargazing at least once or twice this summer. Hoping one will be at Caesar's Creek. Wanting to try our new stargazing app.
8. We're hoping to buy a new van.
9. I want to make reservations and plan a November vacation. Disney or Myrtle Beach...we'll find out.
10. I also want to start and complete the new Beth Moore Bible Study, Children of the Light. I already have it and she is going to be doing it on her website starting next week.
So that's all for Friday Fragments and SkyWatch Friday. Hope you all have a great weekend.