Wednesday, May 14, 2014
Better late than never, right?
1. It's still May, right? When were you last in the middle of something that might be described as mayhem?
Maybe some of the traffic situations this past week while on our trip.
2. When did you last feel dismayed?
Monday but I won't be sharing why right now.
3. What's a food combination you like, but other people may find strange?
I really can't think of a thing, because after all, if I like it, I wouldn't think it was strange. lol
4. "It is never too late to be what you might have been." Do you think that's true? Why or why not?
No, I don't really think it's true. Because lets face it, it is way to late in my life to become an astronaut or a doctor.
5. US News and World Report listed the best historic destinations in the US as follows-Washington D.C, Philadelphia PA, Williamsburg VA, Charleston SC, Boston MA, Richmnd VA, Savannah, GA, Santa Fe NM, Yellowstone, San Antonio TX, San Francisco CA, New Orleans LA, and Charlottesville VA.
Of those listed how many have you seen in person? Which two sites on the list would you most like to see in person?
I've been to Washington D.C., Williamsburg, VA, Charleston, SC, New Orleans, LA.
I'd love to see Philadelphia, PA and Boston MA
6. May is National Physical Fitness and Sports Month. If you had to participate in a single fitness activity for the next half hour, which activity would you choose?
Walking. In fact, my daughter and I have walked that last 2 nights. Trying to get back into the routine of walking 4 or 5 times at week at least.
7. What did you like best about the city, town, or neighborhood where you grew up?
The people I knew.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Here's to hoping, I'll eventually get back to the routine of blogging again.