1. Under what circumstances do you do your best thinking?
Wait! I'm supposed to be thinking?!? lol I need quiet and peace to do my best thinking.
|In fact, sitting on this balcony and looking at this is a wonderful place to think.|
2. Are you a risk taker? What's one big risk you've taken?
No, not really.
3. Some of the most common phobias according to the National Institute for Mental Health are-fear of spiders (arachnaphobia), snakes (ophidiophobia), heights (acrophobia), fear of spaces from which escape is difficult (agoraphobia), fear of thunder and lightening (astrophobia), fear of dogs (cynophobia), injections (trypanophobia), social situations, flying (pteromerhanophobia) and fear of germs and dirt (mysophobia). True phobias affect only about 10% of adults, but of those listed which would you rate as your greatest fear?
4. Are you settled or do you feel the need to move somewhere new?
I'm happy where we are for now. However, eventually, I would like to sell our house and buy a condo in our same area. And then maybe when we retire spend some of the winter months near a beach somewhere.
5. What is something you find annoying when dining in a restaurant?
Screaming children and obnoxiously loud adults.
6. Daffodil yellow, sunset orange, spring green, or sky blue...your favorite color this time of year?
Sky blue for sure.
|This is the color sky I love.|
7. If you were going to take a holiday all by yourself, where would you go?
I cannot ever imagine me taking a vacation by myself, but maybe the ocean would be the place.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Here's a picture of Kelli with her daddy on graduation day.