1. What news story are you following right now?
I really don't watch the news, if I can avoid it.
2. What's the last thing you wanted but didn't get?
Can't think of a thing right now. I pretty much have everything I want.
3. May 28th is National Hamburger Day...when did you last have a hamburger? Other than your own kitchen or BBQ grill, where is your favorite place to go for a hamburger? And for all you non-meat eaters out there...when you're invited to a cookout what is the one side dish you hope is on the menu?
Last night. On the way back home after the visitation and funeral of hubby's 90 year old uncle, we stopped at a White Castle's and I had 3 of them for my supper. If you've never had one, let me tell you, you are missing it. Yummy! We call them belly bombs because usually you pay after eating them. haha
|Picture from internet|
4. How have your priorities changed over time?
God is gradually getting me to learn to take care of myself and quit worrying about what other people do.
5. What's a favorite memory with your grandparents?
I remember going on a cruise with my family and my grandma and her sister went with us too. They were always so much fun. I was in my early 20's and I remember they gave us a complimentary glass of champagne (now remember, I've never had anything alcohol to drink before or since). I tried it and it tasted terrible to me, so my great aunt drank hers and mine too. She loved it! She was always a hoot! I was blessed to have my mom's mom until I was in my late 20's. She was my last surviving grandparent. But I was in high school before I lost any of them and I think that's pretty special to have been able to have all 4 all through my younger years.
6. On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being fantastic!), how good are you at multitasking? Share an example.
7. How would you summarize your highs and lows for the month of May?
My oldest graduated college and is now home with us for the summer, so I'd say that's a pretty good high.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Man, I wish I could relax like my dog does. She just completely wipes out when she's tired and sleeps in some of the funniest positions.
|Wiped out on the couch the other night with her head completely thrown back|
|I woke up in the middle of the night and found Lucy sleeping like this.|
|Another evening wiped out on the couch.|