If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Friday, June 13, 2014

Friday Fragments and SkyWatch Friday

http://www.halfpastkissintime.com/2014/06/friday-fragments-episode-305.html
It's Friday Fragments time again and look!  There's a new button!  Love the new summery look.

It's been a fairly quiet week this week.  And of course, I love it like that.  Kelli's worked mostly dayshifts, so she's been home in the evenings with us.  It's been fun having her around to laugh and talk with.

She also painted a picture for my office this week.  You can see that in the post right below.  I have to get a hook so I can get it hung.  I know just the spot I want it.  I'll try to remember to post a pic when it's hung.

Lucy has been a hoot this week.  She loves having us all home.  She just runs from our room to Kelli's and to the livingroom.  Full speed ahead!  But when she crashes, she really crashes.  As you can see in the picture below, she really just wishes I'd leave her alone and let her sleep.  lol

Look at that face!  Total disgust!  lol

The below photo is from this morning.  I think she has such a little old man face.  And again, she looks like she's just suffering through me taking a picture of her.  Too funny!



And here's my SkyWatch Friday picture.  I was out with Lucy the other night waiting for her to do her business and the night sky was beautiful.  I don't think this is too bad, considering I just took it with my iPhone.

Wednesday night sky from my back yard.


Have a great weekend everyone!!

13 comments:

  1. Love the pictures. That is a gorgeous blue sky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, Lucy looks to be saying, "if you must, you must, but just get it over with!" haha So cute. Beautiful sky! Enjoy your week-end!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that blue sky the actual color? That's a very deep rich blue. Funny how people think for their pets. I guess it is one reason to have a pet. all the best

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, that is the actual color. The only thing I changed on the picture, was I cropped it a bit and I hit the the auto-enhance button once. It really was that blue. That's why I got my daughter to bring me my phone so I could get a picture.

      Delete
  4. That sweet baby's face :) Always makes me smile

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the pictures, Lucy is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your dog is adorable and looks just like one of mine. Ours love it when we are all home together too.
    That sky pic is beautiful!
    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that night shot. Gorgeous blues! Who knew that the iPhone would take such a great shot under such low lights.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely shots and dog
    Greeting from Belgium

    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Golden-retriever-de-Louisette/207956535894302

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the colors in that picture!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a little cutie she is! My dogs follow me around whenever I'm home too. They both want my attention. Beautiful photo of the blue sky!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy