Wednesday, July 30, 2014
1. "Summer is like childhood. It's full of warm memories and gone too soon."~Kellie Elmore Agree or disagree? Share something you loved about the summers of your childhood.
Agree. I loved when we had family and or friends over to visit in summers. I remember playing "Statue" and "Freeze Tag", etc. So much fun.
2. Are you a fan of auto racing-NASCAR, Indy, Stock, Grand Prix, etc? Ever been to a race in person? Any desire to do this? Do you know a lot about cars? Do you notice particular makes and models when you're out and about?
No, I am not a fan. Yes, I went to the Daytona 500 one time. I'm glad to be able to say I did it, but I have no desire to go again. No, I do not know much about cars. Right now, I mostly notice Chrysler Town and Country vans because that is what we are hoping to buy soon.
3. What's something you think is too serious to be joked about? Or do you think anything and everything is fair game?
I think my faith in Jesus Christ is too serious to be joked about. That's not to say that sometimes things in my spiritual life can be pretty funny, or at least the way I react to them.
4. July 29th is National Lasagna Day. Are you a fan? Do you have a great recipe, and if so where did it come from? If given a choice would you choose a plate of lasagna or a plate of spaghetti?
I like lasagna okay, and I make a really good lasagna, but that being said, there are so many other things I would rather have. My recipe comes from the Better Homes and Garden Cookbook and I use sausage as opposed to ground beef. Spaghetti.
5. What's a simple pleasure you'd miss if it were not a regular part of your life?
Quiet time with my hubby.
6. If you could be the CEO of any company, which would you choose?
7. August is just around the bend...bid farewell to July in exactly seven words.
July is over, now on to August!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I noticed last night that there are a couple of new shows coming to TV this fall that sound interesting. "Scorpion" and "Madam Secretary" both look good.