Joyce says: "We've hit Edition #180 in the Wednesday Hodgepodge Hodgepodgers! Whoohoo! You know the drill...answer on your own blog, then hop back here (not here, but to Joyce's - Click the blue button on the left) tomorrow to share answers with the universe. Newcomers are always welcome to join the party! See ya there!"
1. Speaking of 180...when was the last time you 'did a 180' on something?
How about...last night when I flipped from one side to the other in bed? :)
2. It's Independence Week in the US of A! What's your favorite thing about America right this very minute? Favorites only! Let's hear what you love about America.
If you're playing along today, and you're not an American but have been to America, what do/did you like best about this country? If you've never been to America, do you have any desire to visit? What's the number one thing you'd like to see?
I love how God has so richly blessed our country. There are so many beautiful things in nature here. From the Grand Canyon to the beautiful coastlines on the East and West and on and on. We truly are blessed with so much natural beauty in our country.
3. Stars or stripes? Red, white, or blue? Watermelon, homemade vanilla ice cream, or blueberry pie?
Stars - because they remind me of our beautiful night skies. Blue - for out beautiful blue lakes, rivers and oceans. Homemade vanilla ice cream - for it's delicious simplicity.
4. When did you last see stars, figuratively speaking?
I can't even think when the last time may have been.
5. 'Clear as a bell', 'with bells on', 'lots of bells and whistles', 'saved by the bell'...which phrase 'rings' truest for you lately? Have you ever seen The Liberty Bell?
Lots of bells and whistles - I have a feeling there will be a lot of these as my daughter plans her upcoming wedding - but I intend to enjoy every minute to the fullest. No, I've never seen the Liberty Bell, but I would surely love to.
6. Are you caught up in World Cup fever? Have you watched a lot or a little or none at all?
No, I am not the least bit interest and I haven't watched any of it.
7. Bid farewell to June in 10 words or less.
Thank you for time spent with Kelli before she moves.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
How about a couple froggy funnies from FB.
|Unfortunately this happens more than I care to admit.|