1. July is National Anti-Boredom Month. When was the last time you were bored? What's your go-to cure for boredom?
Sometimes I'll get bored when somethings on TV I don't really like. My best cure for boredom is reading a good book.
2. What's the last thing you made a reservation for?
Our hotel room in Florida and Georgia.
3. What's one thing on your summer 'bucket list'? Any plans to make it happen?
Here's my summer bucket list and where I stand on it so far
1. I want to read several books. I've read one book, started another and have listened to 3 audio books. I just started another audio book about Elizabeth Smart. I think that's a pretty good start.
2. I want to finish re-doing our bathroom.
3. I want to wash all the windows in our house.
4. I want to clean the garage and get rid of a bunch of stuff.
5. I hope to find at least 25 more Geocache's. Found 2 more this past weekend.
6. I hope to go on several picnics. We did our 2nd picnic this past weekend.
7. I hope to go stargazing at least once or twice this summer.
8. We're hoping to buy a new van.
9. I want to make reservations and plan a November vacation. Disney or Myrtle Beach...we'll find out. No reservations yet, but a decision has been made - 3 weeks at Myrtle Beach. Dates picked, vacation time approved at work. Good start.
10. I also want to start and complete the new Beth Moore Bible Study, Children of the Light. Still working on this Bible Study.
4. What's your favorite summertime sip?
5. What do you find is the best way to handle another person's hostility and hopefully ease the tension?
Remain calm myself.
6. Your favorite film set in summer?
I'm not sure about favorite, but I love "The Music Man". It ends with a July 4th celebration.
7. What word are you using too much lately?
How about "tired"? I seem to be tired quite a bit lately. I really need to get more rest.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Well the happy couple have picked a dated. September, 2015. That gives her plenty of time. But she's so excited, you'd swear it was this September.