Wouldn't you know it. I'm running late again. But I figure I'll join up late and if you haven't done it yet, you can too. Better late than never, right? Thanks Joyce, for hosting the Hodgepodge every week.
1. What's your favorite time of day? Why?
Well, since I'm still working full-time, I'd have to say it is the evenings when I get home after work. Because usually that is the time I get to spend with my husband. Really, anytime of the day I can be with him, is my favorite. Corny? Maybe, but it's the truth!
2. Waffle iron, toaster, coffee maker, mixer, blender...which small appliance would you say most needs replacing in your house?
Waffle Iron...although I've never had one. I really would like to have one. And this is the one I want.
|Picture from internet|
3. It's National Grouch Day (October 15)...what's something that makes you feel grouchy?
Being tired. I do not handle lack of sleep very well.
4. Ever been to Canada? Is that a country you'd like to visit? According to Trip Advisor, the top ten best destinations in Canada are-Vancouver, Toronto, Montreal, Quebec City, Victoria, Calgary, Niagara on the Lake, Niagara Falls, Whistler, and Halifax. Which city would you most like to see?
No, I've never been to Canada. Actually, I stayed on an island in one of the Great Lakes, that was owned by Canada. Does that count? I'd love to see Niagara Falls (on either side).
5. What was your favorite food (or one of your favorites) when you were a child? Is that still a favorite?
Probably mashed potatoes. They still are a favorite, but I don't eat them very often.
6. Do you cry easily?
Not typically. But it seems the older I'm getting, the easier I cry.
7. Have you started your (gasp!) Christmas shopping? If so when, and how much? If not, when will you even begin thinking about it?
No, I haven't started yet, but I have been thinking and making plans for it.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Don't you love it when God reminds you of His promises?
|I love rainbows. Saw this on the way home from work yesterday.|