If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Wednesday Hodgepodge


Wouldn't you know it.  I'm running late again.  But I figure I'll join up late and if you haven't done it yet, you can too.  Better late than never, right?  Thanks Joyce, for hosting the Hodgepodge every week.

1. What's your favorite time of day? Why?
Well, since I'm still working full-time, I'd have to say it is the evenings when I get home after work.  Because usually that is the time I get to spend with my husband.  Really, anytime of the day I can be with him, is my favorite.  Corny?  Maybe, but it's the truth!


2. Waffle iron, toaster, coffee maker, mixer, blender...which small appliance would you say most needs replacing in your house?
Waffle Iron...although I've never had one.  I really would like to have one.  And this is the one I want. 
Picture from internet

3. It's National Grouch Day (October 15)...what's something that makes you feel grouchy?
Being tired.  I do not handle lack of sleep very well.

4. Ever been to Canada? Is that a country you'd like to visit? According to Trip Advisor, the top ten best destinations in Canada are-Vancouver, Toronto, Montreal, Quebec City, Victoria, Calgary, Niagara on the Lake, Niagara Falls, Whistler, and Halifax. Which city would you most like to see?
No, I've never been to Canada.  Actually, I stayed on an island in one of the Great Lakes, that was owned by Canada.  Does that count?  I'd love to see Niagara Falls (on either side).
 
5. What was your favorite food (or one of your favorites) when you were a child? Is that still a favorite?
Probably mashed potatoes.  They still are a favorite, but I don't eat them very often.  

6. Do you cry easily?
Not typically.  But it seems the older I'm getting, the easier I cry.

7. Have you started your (gasp!) Christmas shopping? If so when, and how much? If not, when will you even begin thinking about it?
No, I haven't started yet, but I have been thinking and making plans for it.

8. Insert your own random thought here.
Don't you love it when God reminds you of His promises?

I love rainbows.  Saw this on the way home from work yesterday.


12 comments:

  1. Rainbows were everywhere yesterday it seems!
    I think you totally need that waffle iron!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and I are more alike than I knew. We have almost the same answers! Love the rainbow. I love most - thunder and lighting storms. It's like God Kicking butt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not corny at all! Amazingly sweet and very lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My daughter would love that waffle iron, too! She loves Disney as much as you do.
    Yes, I do love a rainbow :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, my Grans would love for me to have a waffle iron like that. How cute! And, who doesn't like mashed potatoes. We've grown to like the instant ones and they have so much less calories than the "real" ones. Have a great rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mickey mouse anything is always welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've heard the Canadian side is a little nicer, in that it's less touristy. That is a fabulous photo! Yes I love when God shows off, and Fall in our part of NJ reminds me of that. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Why am I not surprised that the waffle iron you'd like would be a Mickey shape? ha! And yes, late is always better than never! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the evening. That's a perfect waffle iron for you! I've never been to Canada and want to see Niagara Falls too. Awesome rainbow!

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely blog, i found you thrue other bloggers...

    ReplyDelete
  11. nice blog here! i saw you thrue other blogger...will visit more..blessings ❤

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy