It's time for the Hodgepodge. It happens every Wednesday. Click the button to the left and play along if you'd like. It really is a good way to meet new people.
1. Do you manage your own money or do you have a financial planner who helps in some way? Do those kinds of conversations stress you out? A lot or a little?
We manage our own and it definitely stresses me out.
2. The second week of October is Pet Peeve Week. Off the top of your head, share TWO of your current pet peeves.
Pet Peeve #1: We're having trouble with our router at home for the internet and that really bugs me. I hate not being able to get online when I want to. New router coming today and hopefully that issue will be taken care of.
Pet Peeve #2: We can't seem to get anywhere in our town with having to drive around a construction zone. Seems they are all over the place. Wish they could do one at a time. lol
3. What is one thing you'd like to learn right now, this very week if you could?
How to play the piano by ear. I play by music, but would love to be able to just hear the music and play it. My mother-in-law is awesome with that and hubby's pretty good too.
4. How concerned are you about the recent health related news concerning Ebola? How about Enterovirus D68?
I'm concerned, but not panicked.
5. Garfield, Nemo, or Tigger-your favorite orange cartoon character?
Nemo because he's friend's with Dory and she's my favorite!!
|Picture of Nemo, Marlin and Dory from internet|
The second of the "Hunger Games" series, "Catching Fire."
7. What is one story your family always tells about you?
They always tell about me "running away." I was probably around 2 years old and my brother and sister were supposed to be watching me. We lived on a farm in the country and I guess I just took off down the road. I ended up at a friend's house down the road and I believe my brother and sister ended up in a lot of trouble. haha
8. Insert your own random thought here.
The sky was rather cool last night. Here are a few pictures I took with my iPhone while out with the dog.
I understand it was supposed to be even cooler this morning. This morning was a "blood moon". I tried to see it, but it was too overcast, so I missed it.