If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Monday, November 17, 2014

Weekend Wrap-Up

This has been a nice weekend. Friday night Kerri and Charlie came over. Tracy made chili for supper and we put up the Christmas tree. I know, I know, it's pretty early for a tree, but Kerri wanted some ornaments for her and Charlie's tree. I knew we had a bunch we no longer use, but I didn't know which they were going to be until we finished decorating. We had bunches left over. So it was a win-win situation. Kerri go a lot of ornaments and we got help with the tree. I'm really loving it!

Since we were supposed to still be in Myrtle Beach, Tracy had someone filling in at the church for him already. So we played hooky and spent most of the weekend at home. We've watched about a zillion Hallmark Christmas movies and enjoyed the tree and cinnamon candles burning. He did take me to Cracker Barrel for lunch on Saturday and I've been to see mom both days. She is now in a Transitional Care Unit and is doing some better. Thank you for all the prayers.

Here's a picture of our tree.  Still gotta hid the extension cord.  lol
How was your weekend?

4 comments:

  1. It's good to catch up with you again. It's been a while... I watched some Hallmark movies over the weekend, too :) Your tree is lovely, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have your tree up.. you're killing me.
    Love your Christmas look on your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cathy...you're making the rest of us look bad, you know? The pressure is on! Looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like your background! How awesome to have your tree up. I'm going to be a little later this year. We are going to Houston for Thanksgiving and will be gone for 8 days! I am loving the Hallmark movie and the new ones each Saturday/Sunday evenings.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy