If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Monday, February 23, 2015

I'm Back

I know I haven't blogged in over a week.  My lunchtime is almost over, so this will be quick.  I just want to say Hi and we're back home from our trip and hopefully tomorrow I'll download a few pictures from the past week and we'll go from there.  Hopefully, I'll be back to blogging a little more regularly then.

4 comments:

  1. Glad you are back! I was out of pocket for a little while too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew you had a week off, but I didn't realize you were planning to travel. I can't wait to see what you were up to.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy