Thursday, February 12, 2015
1. I'm thankful my hubby set out the fixin's this morning for chili and he is going to fix it for supper tonight. And he makes delicious chili!
2. I'm thankful for leftovers. I made potato soup the other day and am eating leftovers for lunch at work today. Yummy! Just what I need on a cold snowy day.
3. I'm thankful that the snow we are getting seems to be totally melting off the roadway and sidewalks. Now that is my kind of snow.
4. I'm thankful that when Lucy managed to get off her leash this morning, that she didn't run to far and we were able to get her back in right away! She seems to have no fear of the road or cars and I'm always afraid she'll get hit. Thankfully, she doesn't get loose too often.
5. I'm thankful this is my last day to work until the 23rd. Looking forward to a week off.
So what are you thankful for? Why not make a list on your blog and then click the button above to link up at Rebecca Jo's blog "Knit by God's Hand."