If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Thursday, February 12, 2015

Thankful Thursday

http://www.knitbygodshand.com/2015/02/thankful-thursday-link-up-6.html



1.  I'm thankful my hubby set out the fixin's this morning for chili and he is going to fix it for supper tonight.  And he makes delicious chili!

2.  I'm thankful for leftovers.  I made potato soup the other day and am eating leftovers for lunch at work today.  Yummy!  Just what I need on a cold snowy day.

3.  I'm thankful that the snow we are getting seems to be totally melting off the roadway and sidewalks.  Now that is my kind of snow.

4.  I'm thankful that when Lucy managed to get off her leash this morning, that she didn't run to far and we were able to get her back in right away!  She seems to have no fear of the road or cars and I'm always afraid she'll get hit.  Thankfully, she doesn't get loose too often.

5.  I'm thankful this is my last day to work until the 23rd.  Looking forward to a week off.

So what are you thankful for?  Why not make a list on your blog and then click the button above to link up at Rebecca Jo's blog "Knit by God's Hand."

3 comments:

  1. Oh gosh... that's my fear for my dogs... glad your girl didn't get too far!!
    Potato Soup is my FAV!! & its always better warmed up! I now want some on this cold snowy day!!!
    Thanks again for linking up... I always so enjoy seeing what you've been blessed with :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoo-hoo for husbands who cook! Oh and I love potato soup especially the left overs. Our little puppy was terrible at running off but as she's gotten older she obeys much better. We were going to have to get rid of her because she kept stopping traffic and running from us. If your doggie is a puppy then maybe she'll grow out of it too. Hope you have a great extended weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our Golden Retriever would not run off when free, but our Lab ... oh my. I'm so glad that Lucy didn't get too far off before you could get her back in. Mmmmm, potato soup ... I haven't made potato soup in a long time ... it's going to stay cold, so I think some potato soup is in order! Yum! Enjoy your week off!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy