Wednesday, March 18, 2015
1. Share a favorite song, book, or movie title containing the word green?
How about "Green Eggs and Ham" which is one of my favorite Dr. Seuss' books.
2. Ralph Waldo Emerson is quoted as saying, 'Shallow men believe in luck. Strong men believe in cause and effect.' Would you agree? Are you a believer in luck?
I do not believe in luck.
3. Spring water, Hot Springs, handspring, spring fling, spring break, spring fever, offspring...which 'spring' word best applies to something in your day, week, or life right now?
Spring break, only because I would love to take a spring break vacation.
4. What's something you do to make yourself look or feel more confident?
When I am taking better care of my body by walking, eating less, etc; I always feel more confident.
5. It's National Celery Month...are you a fan? If so, what's a snack or dish you enjoy that calls for celery?
I am not a fan at all.
6. What's one thing you wish you'd learned sooner?
To truly believe God when He tells me who I am in Him.
7. Would you like to own a second home? If so where would you want that home to be?
Sure. Some place I can see the ocean from. Probably Florida or South Carolina.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
The Gideon Bible Study by Priscilla Shirer is really good. I would definitely recommend it.