Thursday, April 30, 2015
Thing's I'm thankful for this week:
1. While I'm not thankful that my dad has had 2 strokes in the past weekend, I am thankful that he seems to have recovered from both completely.
2. Also, I'm not thankful that my mom fell on Sunday, but I am thankful that she seems to be fine now.
3. I'm thankful that I still have both of my parents.
4. I'm thankful that we got our riding mower and self-propelled mower into the shop to be worked on. And although, it may take as much as 3 weeks, I'm thankful that Kerri is going to come and mow for us with our old push mower. Don't think hubby or I could handle that!
5. I'm so thankful for our church and all the people there. I love them so much and they treat us so good. Hubby and I are truly blessed.
So what are you thankful for? Why not write you own Thankful Thursday post and then link up with "Knit by God's Hand"? Then I will try to come by and read and comment on yours.