1. Have you ever had to wear a uniform? If yes, tell us more. Did you love it or hate it?
Yes, when I was a dispatcher for the police I had to wear a uniform. I hated it. Whenever I was out in public in it, I felt like a fish in a fishbowl. Like everyone was watching me. That being said, it was nice though to know what I was wearing everyday and it sure saved on my personal clothes budget. haha
|Man, I sure was young here. Probably around 21-22. Look, that's even a manual typewriter behind me. Times sure have changed in this dispatch center over the past 39 years.|
2. April 22nd is Earth Day. What is one thing you do personally to be a good steward of planet Earth?
I try to recycle (at least some).
3. Brown rice, quinoa, or couscous...your healthy grain of choice? How often are one of the three on your menu at home? Given a choice between white rice, brown rice, wild rice, and fried rice which would you go for?
I don't like couscous and I've never tried quinoa, so I guess brown rice. However I prefer white rice and probably have it maybe once every couple of weeks when we eat Chinese.
4. In your opinion, who has the best job ever?
The Fairy Godmother at Walt Disney World. I want to be her when I grow up some day. :)
|She just looks so sweet and she gets to be in the parades too!!|
5. What's a situation in your life currently requiring patience?
Helping my parents adjust to being in the Senior Center.
6. Do you live your life around days of the week? Explain.
Probably. Monday-Friday is all about work and taking care of the house. Saturday is errand day and play day if there is time. Sunday is all about church.
7. In a nod to the A to Z challenge happening around town this month, what 'R word' best describes your April?
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I just love this picture from Kerri's wedding. This is her little cousin (the flower girl)
|Dreaming of being a bride someday!|