If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Thursday, June 4, 2015

Thankful Thursday.


It's once again time for Thankful Thursday with Rebecca Jo at Knit by God's Hand, where we are intentional about remember to be thankful. Here's today's list (in no particular order).

*  Thankful for my parents and getting to celebrate their Dad and his 87th birthday, Mom and her 82nd birthday and their 65th anniversary with them yesterday.  Yes, all 3 things really are on the same day.  God you have so richly blessed me with great parents.



*  I'm thankful for gravy and biscuits from McDonald's every once in a while.  Hubby took me to work and then picked up some breakfast and brought it to me today.  He's such a good guy.


*  I'm thankful to have our mowers back.  The yard is starting to look a little better now.

*  I'm thankful that I'm feeling better.  I've had a head and chest cold for almost a week now.  Today, I actually almost feel human. 

*  I'm thankful for the privilege of serving God and knowing that He cares about me and the things I worry about. 

*  I'm thankful to know, there really is no reason to worry, because it's all in His hands and He is quite capable of taking care of it.  And nothing, absolutely nothing takes Him by surprise and nothing touches His children without going through His hands first!  I take great comfort in this thought.

So, what are you thankful for?  Why not make a list on your blog and then go to here to link up with Thankful Thursday.

2 comments:

  1. What a fun day with all the celebration!!!!
    My step daughter had that upper chest/cold thing for WEEKS... its been a tough year for sickness.
    Thanks again for linking up friend! I so appreciate it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good parents are such a blessing from the Lord! Mine are both gone now and I miss them. There are many times that I wish they were still here and could come over for dinner at night.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy