If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Thursday, June 11, 2015

Thankful Thursday


It's Thursday and time to be intentionally thankful.  Click here to join in. 

In no particular order (which is how my mind works), I'm thankful for:

*our Taco Bell drive-thru is open again.  They are in the midst of remodeling, but at least they have opened the drive-thru.  Oh how I've missed Taco Bell.



*both daughters have gotten new jobs.  Kelli's started a few weeks ago and she absolutely loves it.  Kerri starts hers this next week.  Both have been in food service for a long time and now both are in other fields.  They are so happy and excited to be doing something new and I'm happy for them.

*for my job.  Even though sometimes I think I'd like to retire, I'm thankful to have a good job that provides well for us.

*for my hubby and my pastor.  They are one in the same.  He is the love of my life, but he is also my spiritual leader.  He is pretty special and has helped me grow spiritually in so many ways.  I'm so glad God gave him to me. 

That's my list for this week.  What are you thankful for?


3 comments:

  1. I love Taco Bell... you just got me craving it :)
    So exciting about your girls getting jobs! That's truly a blessing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Taco Bell! I have not been in ages - my hubby is not a fan, but I SO am :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been craving Taco Bell for the last week ... there's one just a few minutes away. Maybe we'll splurge and have Taco Bell for dinner tonight.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy