Thursday, June 25, 2015
Today I am thankful for:
* I got my blood drawn for lab work this morning and they got it on the first stick and I shouldn't have to do this again until January. Yay!
* the good Bible Studies we've been having on Wednesday nights at Church. My hubby is such a good teacher. He brings it down to my level.
* that hubby doesn't mind answering my questions at home either.
* God's been waking me up in the morning to read his word and to get in a walk too. I'm so glad to be walking again. I don't know why I stopped, other than being lazy.
* that hubby and I are starting to cook more at home and not eat out so much. It's better for our budget and for our waists!
* that the new season of Duck Dynasty has started again. It always makes me laugh, but mostly it's so nice to hear them pray and not be afraid to mention the name of Jesus.
* the beautiful day we had yesterday. Not super hot, low humidity and beautiful blue skies. Today is not as nice, but I'm still thankful for a new day.
So that's my list for this week. What are you thankful for?