It's Wednesday, so it must be Hodgepodge time. Thanks Joyce for all the good questions you give us. If you'd like to answer these questions, do so on your blog and then click on the button to the left and link up with Joyce. You won't regret it. It's a great way to make some new blogging friends.
1. June is National Great Outdoors Month. Have you spent any time appreciating the great outdoors this month? If so where, and if not do you have any plans to enjoy the great outdoors before the calendar turns?
No, I haven't spent much time outdoors this month, unless you count mowing the grass. I have noticed some really beautiful skies though and have appreciated them by taking a few pictures.
2. What's a current hot button issue for you?
I really can't think of anything right now.
3. What's a food or treat that 'disappears like hotcakes' in your house
Mashed Potatoes...and unfortunately, I'm the one that makes them disappear. That is why I seldom make them. However, I did make them tonight (the first time in several months) and I did a fairly good job of making them disappear. lol
4. How hot is too hot?
If your talking weather then anything above 80 degrees is too hot in my opinion. I much prefer the 70's. Unless, of course, I plan to go swimming. Then it can be a lot hotter. However, since I don't have a pool or live on the beach, I'd much rather it stay in the 70's.
5. Do you have an artistic outlook on life? What does that mean to you?
No I don't think I do. I really don't have an artistic bone in my body.
6. What's one question you'd like to ask your father, or one you wish you could ask your father?
I suppose if there were something I really wanted to ask my dad, I already would have done it.
7. Something you learned from your father?
To love good southern gospel music and the old hymns. While dad has forgotten so many things, he still knows all the words to the old hymns and to the older southern gospel songs.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
After all the warnings I've heard, I've finally decided I need to stop drinking Diet Coke or really any diet pop. So, I haven't had one since last Thursday. That's 5 days! I'm pretty proud of myself. I'm actually drinking more water and that is something I definitely need to do.