Wednesday, June 24, 2015
Time for this week's Hodgepodge. Hope you'll play along too. Just click the Hodgepodge Button on the left.
1. June 23rd is National Pink Day. What's your favorite something pink?
I can't think of a favorite pink thing. But I do like pink and in fact, I'm wearing pink right now.
2. What did you enjoy most about gym class when you were in school? How about the least?
I loved when we jumped on the trampoline. I hated field hockey.
3. What memory is brought to mind by the smell of roses?
When I was a very little girl (3-8 yoa) mom and dad had beautiful red climbing roses on the fence that went around our back porch. I've never forgotten those roses.
4. Do you prefer to read or write?
Read for sure. I'm terrible at writing and often wonder why in the world I blog. But I love meeting people and blogging is a great way to do that.
5. Sam Keen is quoted as saying, 'Deep summer is when laziness finds respectability.' Would you agree? Is laziness ever respectable? How will you be lazy this summer?
Depends on what you mean by lazy. I don't think it's wrong to rest. I don't believe we need to, or even should be busy all the time. But if by lazy, you mean not taking care of business and doing what needs to be done ever, then that's not right.
6. The Florida Keys, Disney World, or a resort somewhere on the Gulf Coast...which Florida destination would you choose (and why) if the trip were today?
If it were today, I'd say the Gulf Coast so I could visit my daughter. I bet I surprised you with this answer! If you've been here much before then you know I'm a major Disney addict. However, right now would not be a good time for us to visit Disney as hubby has an injured knee. He fell a couple weeks ago and really messed it up good. It's getting better, but is definitely not ready for a Disney trip.
7. What question do you hate to answer?
How much do you weigh? lol
8. Insert your own random thought here.