If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Thursday, July 2, 2015

Thankful Thursday


Things I'm thankful for today:

**  a good book to read...this morning I laid in bed way to long reading a really good book.  I didn't want to stop even when I did, but I had to get ready and get to work.  I'm reading for the third time, "Sophie's Heart" by Lori Wick.  Man is it good!!

**  a sweet little puppy that laid in the bed on her daddy's pillow (after he got up) and let her mommy read this morning.

**  cooler weather...while we've had a lot of rain lately, we've also had cooler temps and I'm so thankful for that, especially since I'll probably be mowing tonight.

**  a three-day weekend coming up...Yay!!

So what are you thankful for?  Why not make a post and then link up with Knit by God's Hand to share it with us.  Go here to link up

3 comments:

  1. How sweet that your furbaby laid down with you so you could read! Not sure about where you are, but today is the perfect rainy day for that here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am reading the next Dorothy Must Die book & just love when I have a good book to dig into!!!
    Enjoy your holiday weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a wonderful 4th! It's been unusually cool here, too. I'm currently reading The Nightingale ... it's good but it hasn't grabbed me yet like it seemed to so many others. I'm not 1/3 through yet, so there's time for it to get really good. ;-

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy