If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Thursday, July 16, 2015

Thankful Thursday

http://www.knitbygodshand.com/2015/07/thankful-thursday-link-up-28.html

Click the button above if you'd like to join in with Thankful Thursday with Rebecca at Knit by God's Hand.

Now here's some things I'm thankful for today, in no particular order.

**  Beautiful blue skies and no rain (at least for now)
**  Kerri's coming to mow tomorrow (so I don't have to this week)
**  Mom is doing a little better this week. Last week the Hospice nurse said she believed mom was in the beginning stages of the end.  This week she is better.  She even went and got her hair done on Tuesday.  Last week she barely even got out of bed.
**  I'm thankful that Jesus loves me and cares about me always and forgives me every time I ask and lets me start over brand new with a clean slate.

So, what are you thankful for today?  Why not make a list and join up with Knit by God's Hand.  It's an excellent way to be deliberately thankful.

5 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to hear that about your mom. No one knows when its time to leave this world... only God. Enjoy every day you can with her :)

    Does Kerri want to come mow my house? :)

    Thanks again for linking up! Love seeing what you are thankful for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful list! Glad your mom has perked up a bit. Praying she continues to do better. And yes, praise God for His continued mercy and grace. Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is wonderful news about your mom! If I've learned anything through losing my dad and both of my husband's parents, it's that the medical professionals, however educated and well-meaning, have no idea when the end will be. With my husband's mother we gathered the family from all across the country multiple times at their urging only to have her rebound. The final time, it was still nearly a month from when the call to come home went out till the day she passed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. praying for you, and your mom.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What wonderful news about your mom. I'm praying that she'll continue to improve and that you cherish each moment with her until God calls her home.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy