It's that time again. Time for the Wednesday Hodgepodge. Why not click the button and answer the questions on your blog and join in the fun.
1. Something on your October calendar that makes you smile?
Kelli's 24th Birthday. My baby turned 21 in September and Kelli turns 24 this month!
2. Food for the soul or music for the soul...which camp are you in? Tell us why.
Both. Food can bring back memories of past times such as yesterday we went to Cracker Barrel for dinner and I had chicken and dumplings which reminds me of my grandma and my mom, who both made the best chicken and dumplings for family dinners. Music, because I just plain like music and it usually makes me feel good.
3. What are two or three things you've learned recently as the result of an online search?
I search things all the time, but right at this moment I can't really think of an answer for this question.
4. Share your favorite game day recipe. You can describe it, post the how-to, or add a link to the actual recipe.
I'm really not into sports, so I can't say I have a recipe. However, if I were going to fix something, it would probably be nacho chips and queso or salsa.
5. What are your five essential steps for creating the perfect morning routine?
Read a chapter in the Bible
Read the First 5 Devotion
Shower, do hair, get dressed
Leave for work, church or where ever on time
6. What small thing have you taken note of today?
I finished the last chapter of Galatians this morning and realized there really is a lot of good stuff in this book.
7. Sum up your September in seven words or less.
It started hard, but it ended good.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Just some random pictures of my girls that I found on my phone.