Wednesday, September 23, 2015
1. What have you 'fallen for' recently?
I've "fallen for" Netflix. Hubby and I just started recently using Netflix and have thoroughly enjoyed watching some of the old TV series. Watching Warehouse 13 right now and I just recently finished the Gilmore Girls.
2. What's something you're 'squirreling away' for later?
Money for our November vacation.
3. How do you like your apples? Sweet? Tart? Crisp? Cooked? Apples are one of the superfoods for fall...how often do you eat an apple either plain or as part of a favorite recipe? What's your favorite variety?
I like apples tart and just plain. I really don't eat them that often though.
4. According to Fodor's the ten best fall foliage trips in the US of A are-Aspen Colorado, The Catskills New York, The Berkshires Massachusetts, Columbia River Gorge Oregon, Green Mountain Byway Vermont, Enchanted Circle Scenic Byway New Mexico, Great Smoky Mountains of North Carolina and Tennessee, Upper Peninsula Michigan, Lake of the Ozarks Missouri, and Glacier National Park Montana. Which would you most like to visit this fall and why?
The Great Smoky Mountains. Why? Because it's beautiful and only about a 5 hour drive away.
5. The topic of legalizing marijuana was raised in the most recent televised political debate so let's wade in too. Twenty-three states and the District of Columbia currently have laws legalizing marijuana in some form. Four states have legalize marijuana for recreational use. Your thoughts?
For medical uses, maybe, for recreational, no!
6. Are you okay to watch a movie already in progress or do you need to always see it from the beginning? How about jumping into a TV series somewhere in the middle? Is that okay?
Yes, I'm usually okay with coming in when it's in progress as long as it's on TV. I don't want to pay at the theater and miss any of it though. I start shows in the middle of the series all the time.
7. Thursday (September 24) is National Punctuation Day. What rule of punctuation trips you up most often? What rule of punctuation, when broken by someone else, bugs you the most?
My biggest problem is I use way too many exclamation points!!!!!!! See what I mean. lol
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I'm loving the new Priscilla Shirer Bible Study on Jonah that our group has just started. It's definitely hitting where my life is right now.