If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Sunday, October 25, 2015

Crash

Today is Day 25 of the 31 Day Writing Challenge with a prompt from Five Minute Friday. The prompt for today is "Crash."

When I think of crash I usually think of a traffic crash. I've been involved in a minor accident or two, but have never been cited. I've never been hurt either, nor has anyone else. Thank you Jesus!

Crash also makes me think of something "crashing" to the ground and shattering to pieces. I've definitely caused my share of this kind of crash to happen. 

But my favorite kind of crash is coming home on Sunday afternoon and crashing or taking a nap. In fact, I did that today and now I feel so much better! I'm ready to face the rest of the day. 

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy