If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Wave

Today is Day 21 of the 31 Day Writing Challenge with a prompt from Five Minute Friday. The prompt for today is "Wave."

There are several different meanings for wave.  I plan to talk about wave as in the water at the beach.

Very soon I plan to be doing a lot of wave watching. I love to on a balcony and looking out at the waves. They are so beautiful! I love watching the birds diving into the water to get food. I love watching dolphins playing in the waves. I especially love walking along the beach, wading and looking for shells rolling up in the waves.

Here are some photos of where I hope to be soon.









3 comments:

  1. I feel soothed just looking at your pictures. I hope you enjoy your beach time ... you deserve some quiet, relaxing time at the beach.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks perfect. Have a great time. We will be watching the waves from a balcony on November 1st and I can't wait.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy