If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Thursday, November 26, 2015

Thankful Thursday


http://www.knitbygodshand.com/2015/11/thankful-thursday-link-up-46.html

 Thursdays are the day that Rebecca at Knit by God's Hand hosts Thankful Thursday and with this being Thanksgiving Day, it's just another reason to participate.  Click the button to go and visit Rebecca and participate in Thankful Thursday.

I know I've said these before, but this is what I am most thankful for today:

**  Jesus - for saving my soul, for loving me and forgiving me when I fall.  I don't know how anyone makes it in this world without Him.

**  My husband - who loves me in the good and the bad times.  He is the most loving and kind man I know.  I do believe he'd do just about anything for me. 

**  Both of the girls.  My oldest is always encouraging and always funny and fun to be around.  She is so smart and and beautiful and I miss her a whole bunch.  My youngest is such a hard worker and is beautiful and kind-hearted.  I am one blessed mama!!  I wouldn't trade them for the world.

**  My parents - Mom just passed a couple of months ago and dad has dementia.  But I have been so blessed in this life to have them as my parents.  They have loved me unconditionally.  They have supported me and always been there for me.  I will love you for all eternity!

**  My brothers and sisters.  My oldest brother has gone home to be with Jesus and I'm looking forward to the day when I can see him again.  He was a great brother.  My youngest brother is awesome too.  He can do just about anything with his hands and he's just a lot of fun to be around.  He's always there when I need something and I really appreciate that.  My oldest sister has been like another mom to me.  I know she doesn't always like to hear that, but it's true.  I can always go to her with a problem and most of the time she can help me to see things clear and come to a good conclusion.  My youngest sister is kind and caring and I'm not sure I've seen anyone who loves the Lord any more than she does.

**  My husband's parents:  They are 2 of the most wonderful people around.  They have always loved and supported us and it has been such a blessing to spend this last month with them here in Myrtle Beach.

**  All my extended family - aunts, uncles, cousins, etc. You see I have been richly blessed by the Lord with such a wonderful family and I am so very thankful today for each and every one of them.

**  All my friends both in the real world and in the bloggy world.  I have been blessed by meeting some of the greatest people in the world!!


Happy Thanksgiving Day Everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Sending you hugs as you have your first Thanksgiving without your momma... I know your love for her still grows even with her being in Heaven.
    We are so blessed ... God is so good to us all!
    Happy Thanksgiving friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy