Wednesday, December 2, 2015
1. Did you watch The Charlie Brown Christmas special Monday night?
No, I did not watch the special. I wasn't aware it was on and hubby and I were watching a Hallmark Christmas DVD. However, I have watched this clip a couple of times already this season. It's my favorite part.
Who's your favorite Peanuts character and why?
My favorite favorite Peanuts Character is Linus. I think everyone needs a friend like Linus, who is always there for you and who is not afraid to admit he has a blanket and needs it with him.
"Most psychiatrists agree that sitting in a pumpkin patch is excellent therapy for a troubled mind."~Linus Would you agree?
I'm not sure it would work for me, but sitting on the beach would. :)
2. Describe a sound from your childhood. What does this sound bring to mind?
Can't think of a thing except maybe my parents' singing. They had great voices and harmonized together really well. I always loved to hear them sing.
3. You've won a trip to a winter wonderland...would that excite you? Which one of the following would you most want to experience (or which one would you dislike the least)-see the Aurora Borealis in Norway, stay in Sweden's Ice Hotel, go dogsledding in Lapland Finland, take a winter wildlife safari in Yellowstone or celebrate Winter Carnival in Quebec?
Sure, a free trip (even to a winter locale) would excite me. I'd probably most like to see the Aurora Borealis in Norway of those listed. Although, Sweden's Ice Hotel would be a close 2nd.
4. Who or what keeps you humble?
Jesus, does a good job of that all by himself. Not in a bad way, but in a way that helps me grow to be more like him.
5. What part of preparing for Christmas do you like the most? Explain.
Buying or making presents for people. I get excited hoping they will like what I made or bought.
6. Gingerbread-yay or nay? Is making a gingerbread house part of your family holiday tradition?
I am not a fan of gingerbread to eat, however I do love to see gingerbread houses, but really don't have an inclination to make one and no, they really aren't a part of our family holiday tradition.
7. What's one thing you want to start, do, or complete before the calendar rolls into a new year?
I want to make some new things to add to my Etsy Shop. I have several items completed or almost completed and I need to get some pictures made and get them added.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I really need to get busy and get my Christmas tree up.