1. What's your biggest 'first world' problem?
Honestly we really don't have any real problems. But we do need to paint and put in new floors and we can't make up our mind what we want. Hoping to decide soon and get it done early in 2016.
2. Each year Time Magazine names a 'Person of the Year', someone who has 'for better or worse...done the most to influence the events of the year.' It was recently announced they've named Angela Merkel Person of the Year for 2015. You can read more about this year's selection here. Your thoughts? If you were in charge, who would you declare Person of the Year?
Honestly, I know nothing about her and I'm too tired to read it tonight. So no thoughts on whether she should be the "Person of the Year" or not. I also have no thoughts on anyone else that should be Person of the Year. There are many I admire and who I think of done great things, but I can't really think of one that stands out above the others.
3. Do you have a nativity set in your home? If so share it's history and how you display the pieces.
I do have one, but did not set it up this year. There really is no history to it, except that I like it. This year, I just have a really small one out.
|This is how I've displayed it in the past.|
4. Do you make an extra effort to give back in some way during the holiday season? How do you encourage those who need encouragement this time of year?
I help with the Christmas Baskets at church each year and also hubby and I bought (along with my sister's help) gifts for 2 babies on the City's Giving Tree.
5. Who is your favorite person to shop for? Why?
Both of my girls because they always give me a good sized list that I can choose from.
6. What's the last delicious thing you ate?
Barbecue Ribs and Pulled Chicken while on vacation. Actually, I had several really delicious meals on vacation.
7. The best way to spread Christmas cheer is to be kind and loving to people.
or maybe Elf is right
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I need to get a Christmas gift for our dog and for our grandcats and granddog. I haven't figured out what yet. How about you? Do you buy gifts for your pet/s or grandpet/s? Can you give a girls any ideas?