Wednesday, December 30, 2015
1. Share a favorite memory/moment from the week of Christmas.
One of my favorite moments was our Sunday night service before Christmas. We had candlelight, white Christmas lights on the alter and the Christmas tree. Hubby offered an excellent message, then we had communion and sang Silent Night a cappella. We were just a small group and it was so very special.
2. If someone wrote a book about your life based on the past year, what genre would it fall under? What would the title be?
The genre would probably be drama. The title "Life is Hard (But God Is Still Good)"
3. What made you feel patriotic this year?
I love our country (even with all it's problems) and I think I always feel patriotic.
4. What experience from this past year would you like to do all over again?
I would love to repeat the month I spent in Myrtle Beach.
5. What song lyric sums up or is a reflection of your 2015?
I can't think of anything right now.
6. On a scale of 1-10 how would you rate 2015? (10=stellar) Why?
I'd rate 2015 as a 5. Parts were really bad and hard and parts were pretty special.
7. What part of the upcoming year are you most excited about?
I don't really have plans for the upcoming year, so I can't think of anything special. But I am excited to see what will happen as the year comes and goes.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Looking forward to going to my brother's for New Years Eve. Do you have plans for New Years?