If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Thursday, January 21, 2016

Thankful Thursday


http://www.knitbygodshand.com/2016/01/thankful-thursday-link-up-55.html

I haven't written a post all week. But what better one to write than Thankful Thursday. If you'd like to participate, write your own thankful post and then link up with Knit by God's Hand. You can click the button at the top of this post to get there.

Things I am thankful for:  

-- that we have been safe driving in the snow thus far. 


--  that we are blessed with a home to keep us warm in this cold, snowy weather. 

--  First5 App Devotions. We are in Exodus right now.  Below pictures are from 2 of this weeks lessons. If you don't have this app, and are liking for a devotional, I recommend First5.  



--  I'm thankful for the chiropractor who is helping my husband with some back issues he is having right now and for how God is helping him each day to get a little better.

--   I'm so thankful for our church and each brother and sister there.  They are so encouraging and loving and giving and kind.  I just love God's people.

So what are you thankful for?



7 comments:

  1. I am thankful for a good chiropractor right now, too! I need to check out the App devotions- look great! Thanks for sharing. Have a super awesome, blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love starting my morning with the First 5 app... I think it blesses so many.

    I so miss my church & the closeness of God's people... it's so precious to have.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the heads up about the devotional app. I will check that out today! I SOO agree about God's precious people! Have a good day and keep warm!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love First 5! A highlight of my day. We had no snow here in GA...and I hope it stays that way. Hope you thaw out soon, Cathy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just downloaded the 365 Days to Mercy app today. Your app looks really good, though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am thankful for our nice warm house when the temps out side have been near zero! I love that app!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy