Wednesday, January 13, 2016
1. Share one thing that really makes your day.
Having a good laugh. Finding something to laugh at just makes the day seem brighter.
2. Lots of these kinds of lists out there, but one found here says the fifteen most colorful places on earth are:
Vernazza, Cinque Terre, Italy~Burano, Italy~Havana, Cuba~Rio de Janiero, Brazil~Chefchaouen, Morocco~Balat, Istanbul, Turkey~Menton, France~Jodhpur, India~La Baca, Buenos Aires, Argentina~Guanajuato, Mexico~Capetown, South Africa~Valparaiso, Chile~Wroclaw, Poland~San Francisco, California~and Pelourhino, Salvador, Brazil.
Of those listed which would you most like to see up close and in person? Of all the places you've seen or traveled in your own life, what would you say was one of the most colorful?
If I were to chose one to visit, it would be San Franciso, mainly because I think I'd prefer to stay in the United States.
Probably one of the most colorful places I've been would be Disney World. I know that's not high-brow stuff, but it is my happy place. Below are a few pictures that show some of the color.
3."Everything you want is on the other side of fear." Jack Canfield In general, would you agree or disagree with that statement? Why?
I don't think so.
4. Imagine you're stranded on a desert island and dessert appears...what do you hope it is? Do you ever struggle to remember which spelling is desert and which is dessert?
Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Icing and a big cold glass of milk. I do have to stop and think before writing those two
5. What song almost always makes you cry?
I'm really not much for crying so I can't think of anything. But a song that can always make me a little emotional is "I Can Only Imagine.
6. January is National Soup Month. Everything from soup to nuts, in the soup, thick as pea soup, souped up...which saying most recently applies to your life in some way? Explain.
Maybe "from soup to nuts", because I have so many different things I want to get accomplished right now.
7. Write a two word note to your younger self. What does it say?
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I finished another hat to add to my Etsy Shop last night. Now I need to take a picture and get it added, although I'm working on a scarf in the same yarn, so I might wait and sell them as a set. I love to complete projects.