If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Wednesday Hodgepodge



1. Share one thing that really makes your day.
Having a good laugh.  Finding something to laugh at just makes the day seem brighter.

2. Lots of these kinds of lists out there, but one found here says the fifteen most colorful places on earth are:

Vernazza, Cinque Terre, Italy~Burano, Italy~Havana, Cuba~Rio de Janiero, Brazil~Chefchaouen, Morocco~Balat, Istanbul, Turkey~Menton, France~Jodhpur, India~La Baca, Buenos Aires, Argentina~Guanajuato, Mexico~Capetown, South Africa~Valparaiso, Chile~Wroclaw, Poland~San Francisco, California~and Pelourhino, Salvador, Brazil.

Of those listed which would you most like to see up close and in person? Of all the places you've seen or traveled in your own life, what would you say was one of the most colorful?

If I were to chose one to visit, it would be San Franciso, mainly because I think I'd prefer to stay in the United States.  
Probably one of the most colorful places I've been would be Disney World.  I know that's not high-brow stuff, but it is my happy place.  Below are a few pictures that show some of the color.







3."Everything you want is on the other side of fear." Jack Canfield In general, would you agree or disagree with that statement? Why?
I don't think so.  

4. Imagine you're stranded on a desert island and dessert appears...what do you hope it is? Do you ever struggle to remember which spelling is desert and which is dessert?
Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Icing and a big cold glass of milk.  I do have to stop and think before writing those two 

5. What song almost always makes you cry?
I'm really not much for crying so I can't think of anything.  But a song that can always make me a little emotional is "I Can Only Imagine.

 

6. January is National Soup Month. Everything from soup to nuts, in the soup, thick as pea soup, souped up...which saying most recently applies to your life in some way? Explain.
Maybe "from soup to nuts", because I have so many different things I want to get accomplished right now. 

7. Write a two word note to your younger self. What does it say?
Believe God!

8. Insert your own random thought here.
I finished another hat to add to my Etsy Shop last night.  Now I need to take a picture and get it added, although I'm working on a scarf in the same yarn, so I might wait and sell them as a set.  I love to complete projects.

7 comments:

  1. Nothing like a good completed project!
    I'm starting to get a huge stash where I think about finally opening that Etsy store myself.

    Laughing is the best. I'm like Elf - its my favorite :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought about Disney as an answer too it's definitely colorful! Winter is a good time for crafting. Enjoy your needlework!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your choice of two words. And yes, Disney is definitely colorful and magical. I like to complete projects too, but first I have to start them, lol, like a couple closets I can think of. Have a nice evening.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your choice of two words. And yes, Disney is definitely colorful and magical. I like to complete projects too, but first I have to start them, lol, like a couple closets I can think of. Have a nice evening.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't even think about Disney, but it is pretty colorful, isn't it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Right now, staying in the United States is a good choice. I am visiting from the HP link!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes a good laugh can really make your day! Your right, Disneyland and World are very colorful. Believe God....great advice. Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy