If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Thursday, November 24, 2016

Thankful Thursday

I'm linking up with Knit by God's Hand for Thankful Thursday. Thank you Rebecca for reminding me to be deliberately thankful. It is so easy to forget and just take life for granted.

Here are some things I am thankful for today.

1.  This may seem odd, but I'm thankful for numbness. When they did my surgery, they cut some nerves which has caused me to be pretty numb in that area. It turns out that I have burned pretty badly from the radiation. But the numbness keeps the pain from being too awful. So to me, the numbness is a real blessing from God.

2.  I'm so thankful for my husband. He has been with me every step of the way this past year. He has taken care of me and encouraged me when I've gotten down. He is so wonderful!

3.  I'm thankful for all who have prayed for me and for each word of encouragement I've received. God has truly blessed me with wonderful family and friends.

4.  I'm thankful for my girls and my little grandson. While we won't be with them today, I hope they have a wonderful Thanksgiving!


Happy Thanksgiving!!!

5 comments:

  1. Isnt it funny how God works things together for good. That numbness... so glad its helping your burn pain.
    I know you are enjoying that grandson for the holidays!
    Happy Thanksgiving to you friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your day was filled with blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here you are, thanking God for something I bet you'd never have thought you'd be thanking Him for. It is a blessing when God reminds us of these things. I am thankful for your positive attitude, that your treatments are successful, that we have a Savior we can trust through it all, and for that darling little Colton.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just stopping by to check in on you... You inspire me with your list of things to be thankful for. I love your positive attitude! Of course, a supportive spouse helps a lot, doesn't it? I'm still praying for you, and will continue to do so. I hope your burning issues will continue to be tolerable. Take care.
    Kathy (Reflections)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thinking of you, Cathy...and I marvel at how far you've come since this journey began. God is ever faithful, isn't He?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy