Wednesday, November 30, 2016
It's time for the Hodgepodge again. Why not play along?
1. Give us three rhyming words that say something about your Thanksgiving holiday (or your most recent holiday gathering if you didn't celebrate Thanksgiving).
restful - hubby and I took a couple naps
peaceful - both girls had other plans, so it was just hubby and I
tasteful - we did not do the traditional Thanksgiving feast, we did a beef roast and noodles-Yummy
2. When did you last say, 'the more the merrier'? Did you mean it?
I have no idea when I last said this. But if I said it, I'm sure I meant it
3. What's one piece of advice you'd give someone who is your same age?
Take care of yourself physically and live for Jesus.
4. You're ordering a veggie plate, what four veggies are on it?
Baked Potato, Turnip Greens, Green Beans, Tomatoes if their fresh from the garden
5. Shop til you drop! Did you? Have you ever? Will you between now and Christmas?
I have and will continue to do most of my shopping online this year.
6. What's your favorite chair in your house, and why is it a favorite?
The recliner...I have spent a lot of time in it this year during my illness. I'm currently not comfortable sleeping in the bed, so for the past couple of months I'm even sleeping in it.
7. Share an early memory of faith, religion, or spirituality.
I was probably about 3 or 4 when mom and dad got saved. From that point on I have always been in church. I remember as a kid, I especially loved the music and would sing every word. I still love the old hymns and music of the church.
8. Insert your own random thought here.