Thursday, December 8, 2016
1. My burns from radiation treatment have finally healed enough that they've started me back for my final four treatments. I should not burn again (thank you God). Did one today and just 3 more. My last one should be Tuesday.
2. My hair is growing back. It's got a lot more white in it than it used to and it's also a lot darker than it used to be. Still just as straight as ever. It's still really short and most of the time I wear a hat when out in public. Although today, I did go out today to a restaurant and to Kohl's with no hat. Trying to work up the courage to do that all time time. I'm really tired of the hats.
3. I'm thankful the plumber came today and fixed my clogged kitchen drain. So nice to be able to use both sides of the sink and the dishwasher again.
4. Hubby and I went to a Christmas Light Display last week in Cincinnati. It was a lot of fun. Plans are to go to another one tonight in Middletown Hope I can get some better pictures this time.
6. I'm glad to have my Etsy Shop up and active again. If you're interested there is a link in my sidebar.