Time for the Wednesday Hodgepodge.
1. Are you more task oriented or people oriented? Elaborate.
I don't know. I'm a little of both.
2. December 15 is National Wear Your Pearls Day...do you own/wear pearls? If you're a man answering the question, does your sweetheart own or wear pearls? Everyone share a 'pearl of wisdom' with us here today.
I have a seed pearl bracelet. My mom gave it to me to wear at our wedding. I don't wear it often but I love it.
Pearl of wisdom: "Beginning today, treat everyone you meet as if they were going to be dead by midnight. Extend to them all the care, kindness, and understanding you can muster, and do it with no thought of any reward Your life will never be the same again." Og Mandino
3. Speaking of pearls...oysters? Are you a fan or not a fan? If you answered yes, tell us your favorite way to eat oysters? If you said no, be honest-have you ever tried one or does just the idea of eating an oyster make you gag a little?
I've never had oysters except oyster stew and I liked that if I remember correctly.
4. Time Magazine has named President-elect Donald Trump Person of the Year. Let's take presidents and presidential candidates out of the mix for a minute. If a political figure had not been chosen who would you name Man or Woman of the Year for 2016?
Dolly Partin because of all she is doing to help her hometown area people after the fires. And there are so many other things she does for that area.
5. The Pantone Color of the Year for 2017 has been announced, and it's a vibrant green aptly named-greenery. Your thoughts? Is this a color currently in your home or wardrobe? Will you add something in this shade for the new year? Click here to see the color.
I like the color well enough, but not sure I'd use it in my home.
6. Today I've had too much________________________.
Snow...I'm ready for spring now. This picture is from my back yard yesterday and while I think it's pretty, I've seen enough and am ready for no more snow. lol
|Our little town is rather pretty in the snow too|
7. Share a favorite lyric from a favorite Christmas carol.
Probably the line in the song, "Mary Did You Know" that says "when you kissed your little baby, you kissed the face of God." What a wonderful thought!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Sharing a couple pictures from the week. I "stole" these from my daughter.
|I think he may have more hair than I do! lol|